How to Register and Pay Tuition
- Enter athlete info in the form below, then click “Next”.
- Create your login for the KSEF website, then click “Next”.
- Subscribe to KSEF e-mail updates, then click “Register”.
- After successful registration, you will be automatically redirected to kirkwoodskiteam.com/programs, where you can browse program prices and begin checkout.
Qualifications & Payment
Note: Athletes will incur all traveling expenses. Helmets are required for KSEF participation.
- Jr. Devo Team athletes must be able to ski Chair 11 terrain without difficulty to participate in KSEF
- Jr. Devo Team athlete parents must be available for lift ride assistance if child under the age of 7, or unable to meet Vail Resort lift riding requirements. All athletes must be able to ride chairs without full time coach’s assistance.
- Jr. Devo Team athletes are not permitted to participate in early load training.
All tuition payments are non-refundable. If in the event that due to COVID-19 Kirkwood doesn’t open KSEF will refund tuition 100%. If there is a shortened season due to COVID-19; KSEF will refund tuitions on a prorated basis beginning with opening day of KSEF to closure of the resort.
Before participation and training is allowed:
Full tuition must be paid by start of program or prior to participation. Waivers/Liability Release form, Medical Release forms, and Code of Conduct must be read, signed and returned with registration form. Installment payments MUST be one month ahead of any participation and will be assessed a $50.00 processing fee per payment. Age class race schedules will be based upon USSA Far West /Tahoe League schedules. Additional race/coaching fees apply to races outside Far West age group schedules and division. KSEF reserves the right to determine qualification and eligibility for participation in KSEF Programs.
Please download, read, sign, and mail these forms to Jim Reilly at PO Box 161 Kirkwood CA, 95646 (Code of Conduct not required for Masters athletes):
Need help with registration? Text (925) 334-2752